我要投稿 投诉建议

用过河拆桥造句

时间:2021-03-16 12:10:51 造句 我要投稿

用过河拆桥造句

  过河拆桥的典故是说自己过了河,便把桥拆掉。比喻达到目的后,就把帮助过自己的人一脚踢开。接下来小编为你带来过河拆桥造句,希望对你有帮助。

用过河拆桥造句

  过河拆桥的出处

  元·康进之《李逵负棘》第三折:“你休得顺水推船,偏不许我过河拆桥。”

  过河拆桥的例子

  祥子受了那么多的累,~,老头子翻脸不认人,他们替祥子不平。(老舍《骆驼祥子》十四)

  过河拆桥造句

  不要过河拆桥,你可能要再使用它。

  Don't burn bridges you may have to cross again.

  当危险过去后,就把上帝忘了。过河拆桥。

  The danger past and God forgotten.

  过河拆桥,他妈的。

  Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch .

  过河拆桥是一个全家人都会喜爱的简单策略游戏。

  Dragon Delta is a simple tactical game, that the whole family can enjoy.

  不要污染你曾经喝过的泉水。--不要过河拆桥。

  Never cast dirt into that fountain of which thou hast sometime drunk.

  过河拆桥的做人处事,将会影响到你的事业前途。

  To burn your bridges will jeopardize your future career.

  他肯定要被踢开的.;你那个老板啊,向来是过河拆桥的。

  He will inevitably get kicked out ; that boss of yours would not let anyone outlive his usefulness.

  饮水之源莫污染。休将恩德报以怨。不要过河拆桥。

  Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

  这是书上最老套的说法了:不要过河拆桥,给自己留条后路。

  It's the oldest saying in the book: Don't burn bridges.

  饮水之源莫污染。(休将恩德报以怨。)(不要过河拆桥。)

  Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk.

  大家都讲那个带自己过河的桥的好话,其实意思就是不能过河拆桥。

  Well, I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

  再有就是过河拆桥的供货商,其中一个供货商居然封锁了他公司的大门。

  Then there were skittish suppliers, one of whom blockaded his firm's entrance.

  西方国家的后盾只是给你过河的毒木桥,毒性很强,过河拆桥你明白吗?

  Western nation's backing is only the poisonous wooden bridge which crosses river to you, the toxicity is very strong, dismantles the bridge after crossing you to understand?

  当听到我们过河拆桥的指责时我感到痛苦。我从不认为我欺骗了任何人。

  I am pained by the allegations that we engage in use and throw.   I never think that I have cheated anyone.

  操奈楚丽,我给她我的信任,她却在我背后捅刀子,过河拆桥,他妈的!

  Fuck Naturelle Riviera. I gave her my trust, and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. fucking fuck.

  他说,美国人需要的是一位带领他们共同奋斗的总统,而不是过河拆桥之辈。

  Americans would rather their president reminded them of someone they work with, he says, not the guy who laid them off.

  您打败了国王并挤走了吉里贾·普拉·柯伊拉腊。您感到您已经掌握了过河拆桥的本领吗?

  You have defeated the King and elbowed out Girija Prasad Koirala. Do you feel that you have mastered the policy of use and throw?

  他也就不可能成为第一个这样的革命领袖,踩着别人的肩膀爬上很高的地位,然后一脚把人家踢开。(过河拆桥,背后抽梯子。

  He would not have been the first revolutionary leader to kick down the ladder by which he had risen to exalted heights.

【用过河拆桥造句】相关文章:

用介意造句造句07-05

用that造句03-18

用又…又…又…造句08-15

用“使”造句01-18

造句素材:用“羁绊”造句04-10

造句素材:用“载歌载舞”造句04-09

用载歌载舞造句_载歌载舞造句08-17

用“坐吃山空”造句03-31

用政出多门造句精选04-03