我要投稿 投诉建议

神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文

时间:2024-09-14 10:42:04 炜玲 台词 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文

  《神偷奶爸3》尽管有情节支离破碎、不够流畅的缺点,“卑鄙”的主角却有无比正确的三观,更难得的是没有一句说教,以“润物细无声”的方式默默实现了教育。下面是语文迷小编收集整理的关于电视剧《神偷奶爸3》的经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!

神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文

  神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文 1

  1.Kyle,Kyle,Kyle,stop!stop doing your business on the Petunias!There you go,go to Freds.Go crazy.

  凯尔,别尿在我的牵牛花上,那儿,尿在弗雷德的花上,尿爽点。

  2.We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.Rob a bank? Were not interested. Kill someone? Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps? Or vaporize Mount Fuji? Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon? Then we notice.

  我们是发反恶人联盟,是一个致力于对抗全球大规模恶势力的绝密组织。我们对抢劫 银行的犯罪活动没有兴趣,杀人放火的事情我们也懒得管,但是如果有融化两级的冰块或者让富士山消失甚至偷月亮,我们就要管了。

  3.Look,I probably shouldnt be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.

  也许我不该这么说,但是你当恶棍真是棒极了,所以,如果你回心转意想大干一场的话,给我们回个电话。

  4.Nefario:I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?

  我怀念当恶棍的日子,图谋不轨,大肆犯罪,这才是我活着的'意义。你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗?

  5.And thats where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.

  于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。

  6.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.

  你装过头了,其实内在是一颗破碎的心。

  7.Well,I think you did it.You just officially had the worst date ever.

  你刚刚的约会堪称史上最糟糕的约会。

  8.Dont worry.It can only get better from here,right?But if it doesnt,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.

  放心吧,以后总不至于比这次还要糟糕吧。如果真的比这还要糟糕,我就把我的飞镖枪借给你用,我有几次就派上用场了。

  9.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think Im good with just,the one.

  和约会比起来,我觉得还是我比较喜欢独自一人呆着。

  10.And sometimes, I eat insteadabcof facing my problems!

  而且有时候 什么东西烦 我就把什么给吃了

  11.So, youre saving the worldabcin a garbage can?

  所以说 你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界?

  12.And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living.

  我的梦想就是以打游戏为生

  13.You never know what kind ofabcbooby traps this guy couldve set.

  你永远不会知道这个家伙会使什么鬼点子

  14.These are sordid lies.abcI dont even like her.

  蹩脚的谎话 我甚至都不喜欢她

  15.Im happy to create an evil army to destroy the world but nobody messes with my family.

  虽然我非常想创造出一批邪恶的军队来毁灭这个世界,但谁都别想对付我的家人。

  神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文 2

  1、Time can never stop the pace of dreams, he a stubborn persistence, learn to make dreams grow a little bit every day.

  时间从来不能阻挡梦想的脚步,有着一份固执的坚持,学会让梦想每天壮大一点点。

  2、Since my wife Debbie died, everything has been so lonely. My heart is like the teeth like a wormhole, only to fill it with children.

  自从我的妻子黛比去世后,一切都是那么孤单。我的心就就好比牙齿一样,有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它。

  3、Drew: wake up, Gruber. Youre a natural killer. Get ready to inherit your family Just you and me?

  Gruber: No, Ive quit.

  Drew: just grab it once.

  德鲁:醒醒吧,格鲁,你就是天生坏人命。准备好继承家业吧?就你和我?

  格鲁:不要,我已经不干了。

  德鲁:就抢一次。

  4、Gruber: I cant wait to see my brother!

  Drew: who wouldnt like you? What about this guy? You see? Oh, hair will be more handsome. Look at his face. Oh, hes angry. You must be the beautiful lady

  Lucy: Oh, come on, you see that zuitian, this place is so beautiful.

  Come on, I think Im pretty low key.

  格鲁:我等不及要见我的兄弟啦!

  德鲁:谁会不喜欢你这家伙呢?你看看?哦,有头发会更帅点。看看他的脸,啊,他生气了。你一定是那位美丽的夫人了?

  露西:哎哟,别闹,看你那嘴甜的,这地方好漂亮。

  还凑合吧,我想我其实蛮低调的。

  5、I really he something to tell you about your twin brother, Drew.

  Gruber: what? Twin brothers?

  Agnes: twin brothers?

  我真的有话要代表你的'双胞胎兄弟德鲁跟你说。

  格鲁:什么?双胞胎兄弟?

  艾格尼斯:双胞胎兄弟?

  6、Gruber: Agnes, what are you doing?

  Agnes: look, youre out of work. I just want to help.

  格鲁:艾格尼斯,你在干什么?

  艾格尼斯:看你都失业了,我只是想帮帮忙。

  7、How can you let Balthazar Brad run like this?

  你怎么能让巴萨扎布莱德就这样跑了?

  8、Your bald head, oh, yes! Sometimes I stare at it and imagine a chick jumping out.

  你的光头脑袋,哦,是的!有时候我盯着它想象着会有个小鸡蹦出来。

  9、So its your turn. As a former villain, you understand the thinking and behior of the wicked.

  于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的.思维以及行为。

  10、And my new mother, Lucy, is the best mom in the world.

  而我的新妈妈Lucy 是世界上最好的妈妈。

  11、And sometimes, when something bothers me, I eat what I eat.

  而且有时候,什么东西烦我,我就把什么给吃了。

  12、A lousy lie, I dont even like her.

  蹩脚的谎话,我甚至都不喜欢她。

  13、He you finished the worst date in history?.

  你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。

  14、I am now a father, a law-abiding merchant.

  我现在是一个父亲,一个守法的商人。

  15、Oh, thats very polite!

  哦,真有礼貌哦!

  16、That will catch our attention.

  那就会引起我们注意了。

  17、Thats enough. I see.

  够了,这下我懂了。

  18、I enjoy every second of the process, and to be honest, Im almost high!

  我享受整个过程的每一秒钟,说实话,我都快high起来了!

  19、Georgia came back, we also use powerful weapons and vehicles.

  格鲁重出江湖,还会用上厉害的车和武器。

  20、I know someone can change you!

  我知道有人能改变你!

  22、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, thats all。

  只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

  23、But not me。 I stepped up。

  但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

  24、I dont。 Id do it again in a heartbeat。

  我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

  25、banana。

  对于这个看脸的世界失望了。

  26、it feels so good to be bad

  即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。

  我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。

  兄弟有难,奋不顾身!

  别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。

  27、I was thinking you two could get some grub。

  我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

  28、Are you out of your gourd?

  你疯了吗?

  29、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。

  好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

  30、Does it matter?

  有什么关系吗?

  31、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and Im not going on any date。

  是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

  32、Go about your business。

  回去干活吧。

  33、who are you texting?

  你在给谁发短信?

  34、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。

  你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。

  35、The kid gives me the creeps!

  那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

  36、No one! Just my friend Avery。

  没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。

  37、Wow, looks like your dates out for the count。

  哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

【神偷奶爸3经典台词对白中英文】相关文章:

神偷奶爸1精彩台词08-02

肖申克的救赎经典台词中英文对白09-04

恋爱的犀牛经典台词对白05-28

《外科风云》经典台词对白07-21

战狼Ⅱ经典台词对白11-09

骆驼祥子经典台词对白10-22

神偷奶爸3观后感09-26

奇异博士经典台词对白盘点02-20

心灵捕手经典台词对白大全01-12

《无间道》经典台词对白05-28