我要投稿 投诉建议

盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词

时间:2022-11-03 12:07:03 台词 我要投稿

盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词

  在社会一步步向前发展的今天,我们用到台词的地方越来越多,台词对于牵引剧情的发展、展示剧中人物形象都具有重要的作用。那什么样的台词才是大家都称赞的呢?下面是小编整理的盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词,希望能够帮助到大家。

盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词

  盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词 1

  Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。——《生活大爆炸》

  As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise. 众所周知,外交的本质就是妥协。——《生活大爆炸》

  I'm mad at you because I love you. 我生气是因为我爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》

  You look stunning, if it isn't obvious. 你真美,不过这是明摆着的。——《吸血鬼日记》

  I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe? 我喜欢你。有那么难相信吗?——《吸血鬼日记》

  You know, I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed

  with him. 我坚信向男人宣布坏消息的最好时机就是在和他在床上的时候。——《生活大爆炸》

  Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会

  有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 PS: 中国有人在看这部美剧么~~真的很好看啊~~

  Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either. 你父亲不爱你,所以你觉得全世界的人都不会爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》

  I love her, Damon. -我爱她,Damon。 - So do I. -我也是。

  The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you. Elena Gilbert这辈子最倒霉的事就是碰到了你们俩。——《吸血鬼日记》

  Dear Elijah, let's get together plot the destruction of your brother. XO.XO. 亲爱的Elijah, 让我们一起策划怎么扳倒你弟弟吧。亲亲抱抱。——《吸血鬼日记》

  Each one of you truly believes that you're the one can protect her. 问题就在于你们俩都真心觉得自己才是那个真正能够保护她的人。——《吸血鬼日记》

  Elijah. My favorite original, back from the dead. Elijah。我最喜欢的祖先,起死回生了。——《吸血鬼日记》

  I can't turn it on and off like a tap. 聪明又没有龙头可开关。——《神探夏洛克》

  And honey, you should see me in a crown.亲爱的,你该看看我戴王冠的样子。——《神探夏洛克》

  Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one. 你有个约翰,我也该给自己找个同居的。——《神探夏洛克》

  I'm a very vengeful person. 我是个报复心很重的人。——《生活大爆炸》

  Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》

  My fiance's wearing a magic ring, too. It made all my money disappear. 我未婚妻也带着一个神奇的环。把我的钱都变没了。——《生活大爆炸》

  You'd be lucky to land a fella like me. 要是能泡到我这样的男人,得谢天谢地了。——《生活大爆炸》

  It took you 2 years and defiling my sister, to turn that frown upside down. 你花了两年的时间,还玷污了我妹妹,才把你的愁云惨淡换成嬉皮笑脸。——《生活大爆炸》

  Not some kind for nerd, I'm the king of nerds. 我不是宅男,我是宅男之王。——《生活大爆炸》

  Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole steet. 安德森,闭嘴。整条街的智商都被你拉低了。——《神探夏洛克》

  Hard as this may be to believe, it's possible that I'm not boyfriend material. 说出来也没人信,我可能不是当男朋友的料。——《生活大爆炸》

  I don't really care what you think about me anymore, Elena. 你怎么看我,我已经不在乎了,Elena. ——《吸血鬼日记》

  A magic show is an inherently deceitful proposition. 魔术表演本来就充满了坑蒙拐骗。——《生活大爆炸》

  I don't know what I would do if you weren't here. 如果没有你在身边,我真不知道该怎么办。——《吸血鬼日记》

  You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you areunbeatable. 也许你本身并不能发光,但是作为光的传导者,你举世无双。——《神探夏洛克》

  Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice. 搞笑不是和你,还是冰着吧。——《神探夏洛克》

  Some people who are not geniuses, but have an ability to stimulate it in others.有些人本身没有天才, 却有激发别人天才的力量。——《神探夏洛克》

  Brainy is the new sexy. 智慧是性感的新潮流。——《神探夏洛克》

  You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你给我记住,夏洛克,我当过兵,我是会杀人的。——《神探夏洛克》

  You think about that next time before you blindly do whatever he says. 请你下次盲目执行他的命令之前,自己先好好想想清楚。——《吸血鬼日记》

  Don't make me compete with Sherlock Holmes! 别逼我跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯争男人!——《神探夏洛克》

  You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. 你给我记住,夏洛克,我当过兵,我是会杀人的。——《神探夏洛克》

  Any bride who doesn't suck up to her hunsband's mother is a fool. 不会拍婆婆马屁的媳妇绝对是笨蛋。——《唐顿庄园》

  Everything I cherished between us. Everything we had. It's gone. 我曾经珍惜的那份感情,我们曾经拥有过的一切,都没了。——《梅林传奇》

  For you, and you alone, can restore the king's faith. 只有你能重拾国王的信心。——《梅林传奇》

  Love is stronger than anything. 爱情的力量胜过一切。——《梅林传奇》

  What would be the point of living, if we didn't let life change us? 要是总是一成不变人生还有什么意义?——《唐顿庄园》

  Cougar means older lady with a large sexual appetite. 大龄剩女就是指三十如狼,四十如虎的饥渴女性。——《打工姐妹花》

  盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词 2

  1、"If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。 你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。 《吸血鬼日记》"

  2、我这一生有许许多多的不如意 我也确信未来只会愈加艰难 可你却如此之好 《破产姐妹》

  3、"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days 天父,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客 我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头 《权力的游戏第三季》"

  4、"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. 一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝。"

  5、"The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开枪的.话,一切都玩完。 ——John Tucker 《暴君》"

  6、"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. 人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈"加困难《初代吸血鬼》

  7、take a minute for youself put on your best gracious voice find a way to wear a smile and then come into conference room ready to thank the equity partners for giving you this opportunity because what is given can quicklybetakenaway《傲骨贤妻》

  8、"To remember, to let go, and to move on. 铭记,释怀,然后继续前行 《迷失》"

  9、"No matter how much we try to escape our past , we seem destined to repeat it. 无论我们多想逃避过去,似乎命中注定历史会重演 《复仇》"

  10、"Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one. 悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有。 《纸牌屋》"

  11、Three?words.?Eight?letters.?Say?it...and?I'm?yours. 《绯闻女孩》

  12、"My point is we can all shape our destiny, but none of us get to escape our fate. 我想说,我们可以改变自己的命运,但没人能逃脱掉 So when my time's up, that's it. 等我的时间到了,一切就结束了 《康斯坦丁》"

  13、"No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.无论我做什么来赢回她的心,试着控制我的嗜血并重新掌握"我的人生;但是如果她心里还有别人,我所做的将毫无意义。 ——Stefan 《吸血鬼日记》

  14、很多人都觉得爱是一种祝福,但忽略了爱其实也是累赘,是枷锁。 ——艾霍斯特 《嗜血菌株》

  15、This?is?my?design. —这是我的设想。 ——威尔 《汉尼拔》

  16、"Welcome to the real world, it sucks, but you are gona love it. 《老友记》"

  17、"Because I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often,by the way.I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are–Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell. 《破产姐妹》"

  盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词 3

  The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.

  他们找到我的那座岛,名为炼狱

  Ive been stranded here for 5years.

  我在此困居了5年

  Ive dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.

  每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。

  For 5 years,I have had only one thought ,one goalsurvive,survive and one day return home.

  这五年里,我只有一个念头,一个目标活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家园。

  The island held many dangers.To live,I had to make myself more than what I was,to forge myself into a weapon.

  这座岛上危机四伏。为了生存,我不断突破自己,将自己打造成一柄利器。

  I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked,but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city.My name is Oliver Queen.

  现在踏上归途的我,已不是那个遇难的男孩,而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市带来正义的男人。我是奥利弗奎恩。

  The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago.5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed The Queens Gambit.

  这位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中国海被渔民发现。五年前的海难造成金牌奎恩号沉船,奎恩也因此失踪,并被认定为已经死亡。

  Queen was a regular tabloid presence and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.Shortly before his disappearance,he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.

  奎恩曾是八卦小报红人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。就在他失踪前夕,他刚从被高度关注的酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中开脱出来。

  Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.

  奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特奎恩之子,遇难时罗伯特也在船上,现已正式确认其遇难身亡。

  20% of his body is covered in scar tissue,second-degree burns on his back and arms.X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.

  他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖,背部和手臂均有二级烧伤。X光片显示至少有12处骨折未完好愈合

  Has he said anything about what happened?

  他提过发生的事吗?

  No.Hes barely said anything.Moira,Id like you to prepare yourself,the Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.

  没有,他只字未提。莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理准备。眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了。

  Your room is exactly as you left it,I never had heart to change a thing.

  你的屋子和你离开前一模一样,我一直不忍去动任何东西。

  Oliver,Its damn good to see you.Im Walter.

  奥利弗,再见到你真是太高兴了。我是沃尔特。

  盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词 4

  Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说?/ 举个例子。

  I got a job. 我找了份工作。

  Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?

  I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。

  I thought we were happy. 我以为我们很快乐。

  Spit! 吐出来。

  Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。

  Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。

  Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?

  She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。

  Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?

  I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。

  Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?

  What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?

  Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。

  You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。

  It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。

  We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。

  Since when? 什么时候开始的?

  Relax your hand! 手放松。

  Give it to me. 把它给我。

  Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。

  I feel complete. 我感到满足。

  That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!

  What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?

  There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。

  Keep it. 你留着吧。

  We're with you. 我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。

  You've been so good, for three years! 这3年来你表现很好。

【盘点那些年美剧中的经典台词】相关文章:

盘点美剧中值得深思的经典台词08-16

美剧中的经典台词04-05

盘点韩剧中的经典台词08-17

盘点美剧中最让人痛心的经典台词08-18

那些年美剧中的经典励志台词08-14

盘点港剧中的经典台词语录02-24

好看的连续剧中的那些经典台词04-23

盘点电视剧中印象最深的经典台词08-20

美剧中关于珍惜身边人的经典台词08-20