我要投稿 投诉建议

《美女与野兽》经典台词中英

时间:2022-01-24 10:40:45 台词 我要投稿

《美女与野兽》经典台词中英

  随着社会不断地进步,越来越多地方需要用到台词,台词服从戏剧行动,具备动作的特性。你所见过的台词是什么样的呢?下面是小编精心整理的《美女与野兽》经典台词中英,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

《美女与野兽》经典台词中英

  《美女与野兽》经典台词中英1

  Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

  野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。

  Belle: What are you?

  贝尔:你是什么?

  Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

  卢米埃: 我是卢米埃!

  Belle: And... you can talk?

  贝尔:可是…… 你会讲话?

  Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

  葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!

  Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?

  贝尔:(对发刷说)你叫什么名字?

  Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.

  葛士华:那就是个发刷。

  Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

  野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

  Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

  贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?

  Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

  贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!

  Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

  野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!

  Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

  野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!

  Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.

  贝尔:我从未谢过你的救命之恩。

  Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...

  野兽:我也不曾谢过你没丢下我去喂狼……

  Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

  野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?

  Belle: Nothing!

  贝尔:什么也没有!

  Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

  野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!

  Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

  贝尔:最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?

  Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

  卢米埃:主人会永远成为野兽……

  Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!

  葛士华:……我们也会变成古董!

  Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

  贝尔:这里的每本书你都读过?

  Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

  野兽:没有,它们有些是希腊文的。

  《美女与野兽》经典台词中英2

  1、Love can turn a man into a beast, or an ugly man.

  情,能把一个男人变成野兽;也可以让一个丑陋的人变得高尚。

  2、You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!

  你是绅士。纵然你外貌丑陋,全身长满兽毛,你对我是温柔的。可是你无论多么温柔仍然是野兽!

  3、Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.

  想象你梦寐以求的东西,在你的脑海中呈现它,用心去感受它。

  4、True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.

  真正的美源自内心而非外表。

  5、Yes, he"s no prince charming, but he"s got something I haven"t seen before.

  没错,他的确不是白马王子,但他内在有我之前所没看见的。

  6、I"m looking for a promise, don"t ask the answer.

  我在寻找一个承诺,不问答案。

  7、This mirror for you, you can look at me.

  这镜子给你,想我的时候可以看看。

  8、Beast: don"t be afraid.

  Beauty: I do not have.

  Beast: do you allow me to see you eat?

  You are the master.

  Beast: no one but you. I hate you, you say I"m disgusting.

  野兽:不要害怕。

  美女:我没有。

  野兽:你允许我看你吃饭吗?

  美女:你是主人。

  野兽:除了你之外没有主人。我讨厌你,你说我是令人讨厌的。

  9、Beast, I can"t lie.

  Beast: everything here is yours.

  Belle: I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can"t wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearance.

  Beast: I have a kind heart, although I am a beast.

  Beauty: some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well.

  美女:野兽,我没法说谎。

  野兽:所有这里的一切都听你的。

  美女:在这华丽的屋子里我感到不自在,我也没办法去习惯被等待。 但是我感到你在做的一切可能的事情来帮助忘记你丑陋的外貌。

  野兽:我有一颗善良的心灵,虽然我是一只野兽。

  美女:有些人类其实比你长得更丑陋,只是他们隐藏的很好。

  10、Beast: apart from being ugly, I"m smart. You"ll soon know. Everything in this castle is yours. You can do it.

  Beast: I"ll be there at 7 every night, and before I leave, I"m going to ask you a question, the same question every time.

  Beauty: what problems.

  野兽:除了丑陋了外,我很聪明,你很快就会知道了。这座城堡里的所有东西都是你的,你可以随便使唤。

  野兽:我每天晚上7点会出现,那么在我离开之前,我要问你一个问题,每次都是同样的问题。

  美女:什么问题。

  《美女与野兽》经典台词中英3

  Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle.

  很久以前,在一座金碧辉煌的城堡里,住着一位年轻的王子。

  Although he had everything in his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind. 虽然王子拥有了内心所渴望的一切,但是他还是很骄纵、刻雹自私。

  But then, one winter’s night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.

  一个寒冷的冬夜,一个老乞妇来到城堡,她将一支玫瑰送给王子,以此作为躲避严寒的报答。

  Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turns the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances for beauty is found within, and when he dismissed her again, the old woman’s uglinemelted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress.

  看到老乞妇丑陋的面容,王子决绝了她的请求,并要赶她走,但是老乞妇告诫王子不要被外表所迷惑,内在美才是真正的美丽。当王子再次赶她走时,老乞妇突然变了,变成了一个美丽的女巫。

  The prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart and as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous beast and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there.

  王子向女巫道歉,但是太迟了。因为女巫看到在王子的心中没有爱,为了惩罚王子,女巫施法将王子变成了一个丑陋的野兽,并对城堡和所有居住在城堡里的.人设置了强力的魔咒。

  Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world.

  由于外貌丑陋,野兽将自己隐蔽在城堡里,只通过一面魔镜作为对外面的窗口。

  The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose which would bloom until his 21st year.

  女巫送给他的玫瑰是一朵试了魔法的玫瑰,它会一直盛开到他的21岁生日。

  If he could learn to love another and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell will be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.

  如果他能够在最后一片花瓣凋落之前学会如何爱别人并同时得到对方的爱,那么魔法就会消除。如果不能,他将永远成为一只野兽。

  As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?

  时间一年年的过去,野兽陷入绝望并丢失所有的希望,因为谁会去爱一只野兽呢?

  --Ah, Belle.

  你好,Belle。

  --Good morning, I’ve come to return the book I borrowed.

  早上好,我过来还书。

  --Finished already?

  看完了?

  --Oh, I couldn’t put it down. Have you got anything new?

  --哦,我简直不能把书放下。你有新书吗?

  --Not since yesterday.

  --从昨天起就没有啦。

  --That’s all right. I’ll borrow this one.

  --那好吧。我借这本。

  --That one? But you’ve read it twice.

  --那本?可是你已经看过两遍了。

  --Well, it’s my favorite—far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise.

  --这本书是我的最爱――遥远的地方,勇敢的剑客,魔力的咒语,伪装的王子。

  --If you like it all that much, it’s yours.

  --如果你真这么喜欢这本书,送给你吧。

  -But, sir…

  --可是......

  --I insist.

  --我坚持。

  -Well, thank you. Thank you very much.

  --好吧,非常感谢。

  --Wow, you didn’t mia shot, Gaston. You are the greatest hunter In the whole world.

  --哇,Gaston,你百发百中埃你是世界上最伟大的猎人。

  --I know.

  --我知道。

  --Now beast alive stands a chance against you and no girl, for that matter.

  --没有野兽在你面前有生存的机会,女孩也是一样。

  --It’s true, and I’ve got my sights set on that one.

  --没错,我的目标就是她。

  --The inventor’s daughter?

  --那个发明家的女儿?

  --She’s the one—the lucky girl I’m going to marry. The most beautiful girl in town.

  --她就是那个我将迎娶的幸运女孩。全镇最漂亮的女孩。

  --Oh, boy, Belles going to get the surprise of her life, huh, Gaston?

  --哦,哥们,Belle正将迎来她生命中的惊喜, 是吧 Gaston?

  --Yep. This is her lucky day.

  --是的,今天是她的幸运日。

  --I’d like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first I’d better go in there and propose to the girl. And you, Lefou—now, when Belle and I come out that door…

  --我要感谢各位前来参加我的婚礼。但是首先我还是先去向我的女孩求婚。那么你Lefou,当我和Belle从那扇门里走出来的时候......

  --I know I know, I strike up the band.

  --我知道了,我会指挥乐队的。

  --Not yet.

  --不是。

  --Sorry.

  --对不起。

  --Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.

  --多么令人兴奋的惊喜埃

  --Isn’t it, though? I am just full of surprise. You know Belle, this is the day your dreams come true.

  --是吗?我只是充满惊喜而已吗。你知道吗Belle,今天是你梦想成真的日子。

  --What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?

  --你怎么知道我的梦想的?

  --Plenty. Here, picture this: a rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire and my little wife, massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We’ll have six or seven.

  --画面是这样的:在乡村的猎人木屋里,我的新鲜猎物正在火上烧烤,我的小妻子正在为我足底按摩,孩子们在地上和小狗一起玩耍。我们会有6个或7个。

  --Dogs?

  --狗?

  --No, strapping boys, like me.

  --不,是像我一样魁梧的男孩。

  --Imagine that.

  --想象一下。

  -And you know who that little wife will be?

  --你知道我的妻子是谁吗?

  --Let me think.

  --我想想。

  --You, Belle.

  --就是你。

  --I’m speechless. I really don’t know what to say.

  --我说不出话了。我不知道说什么。

  --Say you’ll marry me.

  --说你会嫁给我。

  --I’m very sorry, Gaston, but I just don’t deserve you.

  --我很抱歉,Gaston, 但是我不会答应的。

  --Belle? Are you happy here with me?

  --Belle? 你和我在一起快乐吗?

  --Yes.

  --是的。

  --What is it?

  -怎么了?

  --If only I could see my father again just for a moment, I mihim so much.

  --我想再见见我父亲一小会儿,我很想念他。

  --There is a way. This mirror will show you anything you wish to see.

  --有办法了。这个镜子会给你看到你想看到的一切。

  --I’d like to see my father, please. Papa, he is sick. He may be dying and he’s all alone.

  --我想看到我的父亲。爸爸, 哦他病了,也许他正奄奄一息,他总是一个人。

  --Then, you must go to him.

  --那么,你必须去他身边。

  -What did you say?

  --你说什么?

  -- I release you. You are no longer my prisoner.

  --我放了你。你不再是我的囚犯了。

  --You mean… I’m free?

  --你是说,我自由了?

  --Yes.

  --是的

  --Oh, thanks. Hold on Papa, I’m on my way.

  --谢谢。坚持住,爸爸,我来了。

  -- Take it with you, so you’ll always have a way to look back and remember me..

  --拿着这面镜子,这样你可以经常回忆过去并记住我。

  --Thank you for understanding how much he needs me.

  --感谢你能理解我爸爸是多么需要我。

  --Well, Your Highness, I must say everything is going just swimmingly. I knew you had it in you.

  --殿下,凡事都会好的。我知道你心里有她。

  --I let her go.

  --我让她走了。

  --What? How could you do that?

  --什么?你怎么可以这样做?

  --I had to.

  --我必须这样做。

  --Yes, but…why?

  --是的,但是为什么?

  --Because I love her.

  --因为我爱她。

  --He did what?

  --他做了什么?

  --Yes. I’m afraid it’s true.

  --是的,我想是真的。

  -She’s going away?

  --她走了?

  --After all this time, he’s finally learned to love..

  --在经历这段时间后,他终于学会了爱。

  --That’s it, then. That should break the spell.

  --是啊,这样可以打破魔咒了。

  --But it’s not enough. She has to love him in return. Now it’s too late.

  --但是这个不够,Belle也要爱他才行。现在太晚了。

  --It’s all right, Papa, I’m home.

  --爸爸没事了,我在家。

  -I thought I’d never see you again.

  --我以为再也见不到你了。

  --I missed you so much.

  --我很想念你。

  -How did you escape?

  --你怎么跑出来的?

  --I didn't escape, Papa. He let me go.

  --我没有逃跑,爸爸。是他放我走的。

  --That horrible beast?

  --那只恐怖的野兽?

  --But he’s different now, Papa. He’s changed somehow.

  --但是他现在不同了,爸爸。他变了。

  --Hi

  --Oh, A stowaway.

  --哦,一个隐藏者。

  --Why, hello there, little fella. Didn’t think I’d see you again.

  --小伙计你怎么在这里?没想到还能再看到你。

  --Belle, why did you go away? Don’t you like us anymre?

  --Belle,你为什么要走?你一点也不喜欢我们吗?

  --Oh, Chip, of course I do.

  --哦,Chip,我当然喜欢你们啦。

【《美女与野兽》经典台词中英】相关文章:

电影美女与野兽观后感12-27

牧羊人与美女01-21

教父中的经典台词中英10-19

牧羊人与美女的故事05-08

梦见野兽是什么意思11-15

小宝与康熙的经典台词11-01

阿甘正传中英文双语经典台词10-18

《有钱男与贫穷女》经典台词04-03

《梦与狂想的王国》经典台词01-15

肖申克的救赎经典台词中英文对白01-17