我要投稿 投诉建议

《老友记》经典的对白

时间:2024-10-17 17:34:56 台词 我要投稿

《老友记》经典的对白260句

  在发展不断提速的社会中,我们都不可避免地要接触到台词,台词是一种特殊的,也是很难掌握运用的文学语言。你知道怎样的台词才是好的台词吗?下面是小编精心整理的《老友记》经典的对白260句,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

  1、The judging stuff has taken a lot out of me.(take a lot out of sb=making sb tired)

  2、I asked around. Word is, he deals primarily in arms. (Ocean Eleven)

  3、I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to have breakfast with me?

  4、Do not rush/push me. 别催我

  5、Call it even. 扯平了

  6、Not that I know of. 据我所知没有

  7、You fall for it every time. 你每次都要上当

  8、Thanks, man! I’m not really into sports.!/ I’m really not into guys.我不太喜欢体育

  9、Let’s get the exam rolling.

  10、Why don’t we give this a try?我们为何不试一下呢

  11、My way or the highway.不听我的就滚蛋!

  12、I planed to go there but something just came up.我本想去那的,但突然有点事情

  13、That’s not the point.这不是关键/问题所在

  (If) he shows up, we stick with him. 他一出现,我们就跟着他走

  15、My life flashes before my eyes. 我的过往在我眼前浮现。

  16、I have no idea what you have said不知道你在说什么

  17、Just follow my lead. 听我指挥好了。

  18、Good for you!你真不错/好!

  19、Let me put it this way, we’re having sex whether you’re here or not.

  20、The more I worried about it, the more I couldn’t sleep.

  21、We’re more than happy to give you recommendations.

  22、Rachel, Can you pass me the TV guide? 能把电视报递给我吗?

  23、Not that it’s your business, but we did go out.

  24、We have to cut our trip short! 我们不得不中断旅行.

  25、This party stinks/ sucks!

  26、You do the math.你自己来算一下

  27、I’m with you 我同意你的观点

  28、I was/will be there for you.我支持(过)你!

  29、I’m all yours!我全听你的

  30、I’ll take care of it. 我会搞定的

  31、I would like to propose a toast.

  32、Lucky me! 我真走运/幸运!

  33、Storage rooms give me creeps. 储藏室让我全身冒鸡皮疙瘩。

  34、What is with that guy? 那个家伙到底怎么了?

  35、Plus, I’m gonna take you out a lot for free dinner.

  36、we’ve talked about the relationship and stuff.

  37、Too bad we must return them. 很不幸,我们必须退还它们。

  38、Take my word for it. 相信我

  39、Here’s to a lousy Christmas!

  40、I made a fool of myself.

  41、To hell with that bitch! 让那你见鬼去吧!

  42、The worst part is……最糟糕的是

  43、I think I should give it a shot/go!我觉得应该尝试一下!

  44、Now you tell me she’s not a knock-out! 你该不会说她不是个美人儿吧!

  45、Be good!/be a man/be cool!

  46、Nice save!

  47、Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!

  48、You did it!你做到了!

  49、Let’s make a deal!我们做笔交易吧。

  50、That was close!/close one 好险

  51、What if I had the guts to quit my job.

  52、How did it go with Ceria?和Ceria怎么样了?

  53、How’s it going?/ how are you doing?你好

  54、How come you are working here? 你怎么在这里工作?

  55、I’ll fix it! 我去搞定!

  56、Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor.

  57、I mean it! 我是认真的!

  58、I’m totally over her! 我早就忘了她了!

  59、I’m gonna pay for it tonight. 今晚我要付出代价。

  60、Where were we?

  61、Leave me alone!

  62、You have to pick your moments/timing. 你说话得选时机。

  63、You started it!

  64、Will he know what this is in reference to?他知道是谁打来的吗?

  65、Make it three/two.再来一杯/份

  66、That makes two of us. 所见略同

  67、Two coffee to go. 两杯咖啡打包。

  68、I was trying to reach you all night. 我找了你一晚上。

  69、I was wondering/thinking if after work we could grab a cup of coffee?我在想……

  70、You bet!当然

  71、I’ve been through this!我有经验/我也经历过

  72、Did it ever occur to you that I might be that stupid!

  73、You really need to hate Julie’s guts.

  74、What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee/we go take a walk? 我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?

  75、Hold it! 打住!

  76、Up yours!

  77、I don’t have a clue!我不知道

  78、Come on, cut it out! 别闹了~

  79、You are nothing like us.你一点都不象我们。It’s nothing like

  80、Hobbit/You guys, this cat is nothing like my grandma’s cat.

  81、If you want kids, then kids it is!

  82、Mind if I see some identification?

  83、It’s between Ross and me.

  84、I”ll give you a call if anything comes up.

  85、I won’t let her go without a fight! 我不会轻易放过她的

  86、It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./ That happens. 谁都可能会遇到这种情况

  87、I’m a laundry virgin.

  88、I hear you.

  89、Nothing to see here!这里没什么好看的/看什么看!

  90、Hello? Were we at the same table? 有没有搞错?

  91、You are so sweet/ that’s so sweet. 你真好。

  92、I think it works for me.

  93、Rachel, you are out of my league.

  94、You are so cute. 你真好/真可爱

  95、Anyone want to see it? 有人想看吗?

  96、Why is it unfair? 为什么不公平?

  97、Try to accept his flaws. 尝试去接受他的缺点。

  98、Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳关节会影响到大家吗?

  99、Hes a big boy, hell get over it. 他长大了,能熬过去的。

  100、She told me about that. 她告诉我了。

  101、Its not that bad. 没那么糟糕。

  102、Do you think that was wrong? 你觉得那样不对吗?

  103、What is up with the universe?! 这个世界怎么了?

  104、We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。

  105、Im getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。

  106、Theres something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。

  107、Theres really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。

  108、Ive decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。

  109、So thats it? Its over? 就这样结束了?

  110、I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。

  111、Its not fair to me. 这对我不公平。

  112、I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。

  113、Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?/ 你们不会有事吧?

  114、Were just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。

  115、I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。

  116、I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。

  117、I cant stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。

  118、So howd it go? 情况怎样?

  119、Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?

  120、He said hes really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。

  121、What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?

  122、If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话,我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。

  123、I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。

  124、Theres nothing to tell!没什么好说的。

  125、Hes just some guy I work with!他只是跟我一起工作而已。

  126、Carol moved her stuff out today.卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。

  127、Did I say that out loud?我很大声地说了吗?

  128、She didnt know, how should I know?她都不知道,我怎么会知道?

  129、I am feeling a lot of pain right now.我现在很痛苦。

  130、How did you get through it?你是怎样熬过来的?

  131、Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?

  132、Who am I gonna ask?我应该问谁呢?

  133、What if I dont wanna do that?如果我不做呢?

  134、Well, it matters to me!但对我来说很重要!

  135、Its a metaphor.这只是个比喻。

  136、What does that mean?那是什么意思?

  137、I never made coffee before.我以前从未煮过咖啡。

  138、Push her down the stairs!把她推下楼!

  139、Put the book back.把书放回去。

  140、Im sorry, I didnt catch your name. Paul, was it?不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?

  141、I thought he was a good guy.我以为他是好人。

  142、You are trained for nothing.你书都白念了。

  143、You(really)know me well.你真了解我。

  144、How did you pay for them?你用什么付钱?

  145、I know (exactly) how you feel.我知道你的感受。

  146、Look what I just found on the floor.看看我在地板上找到什么?

  147、Lets split it.我们分了它吧。

  148、What’s with you?你怎么了?

  149、What did you get?你得到了什么?

  150、You know what the scariest part is?你知道最可怕的是什么吗?

  151、What were you gonna say?你刚才想说什么?

  152、I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合会睡不着。

  153、He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。

  154、I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚没睡好。

  155、Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 从我们那里到这里不用走一百步。

  156、Were taking you there. 我们带你去。

  157、I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲观的人。

  158、I was hoping you wouldnt remember. 我正希望你没想起来。

  159、I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。

  160、Whys he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?

  161、It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。

  162、You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。

  163、You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?

  164、You know what I dont get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?

  165、No plans, huh? 没有计划?

  166、Not a one! 一个都没有。

  167、I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。

  168、Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?

  169、Be a man, just stop calling her. 争气点,不要打电话给她了。

  170、If you want, Ill do it with you. 如果你愿意的话我可以跟你一起做。

  171、They are ganging up on me. 他们联合起来对付我。

  172、He burns me up. 他真让我生气。

  173、I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸这样叫我。

  174、Are you gonna go over there? 想过去吗?

  175、I dont wanna seem too eager. 我不想显得太急。

  176、You dont say. (你不用说)我可以看出来。

  177、Was that not clear? 那还不够清楚吗?

  178、Im with Tim now. 我现在跟提蒂姆在一起了。

  179、Come on! 别这样。

  180、What four of us? 我们四个?哪四个?

  181、She just graduated. 她刚毕业。

  182、We dont have to know that. 我们不需要知道。

  183、Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以过来帮我弄一下意大利面吗?

  184、I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想这样可以让我喘口气。

  185、Whats that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?

  186、Nothing! Its an expression. 没有,随便说说而已。

  187、Dont listen to your father. 不要听你爸乱说。

  188、They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他们安于现状。

  189、We dont have that problem. 我们没有那个问题。

  190、What happened between you and him? 你们之间发生什么事了?

  191、Heres what happened. 事情是这样的。

  192、Shes pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。

  193、You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?

  194、What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?

  195、I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。

  196、He is an only child. 他是个独生子。

  197、I dont have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。/ 我没有这种烦恼。

  198、How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?

  199、Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?

  200、When did it get so complicated? 什么时候变得那么复杂了?

  201、Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得我们的高中时代吗?

  202、I never thought Id be here. 我从未想过自己会落得如此地步。

  203、How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?

  204、Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你/他/她的手好有力。

  205、Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?

  206、Shes very supportive. 她很支持。

  207、Hes gonna be here for hours. 他要在这里呆几个小时。

  208、Shes gagging. 她快断气了。

  209、I dumped him. 我甩了他。

  210、This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。

  211、Hes smart, hes sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。

  212、Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。

  213、Monicas not coming, its just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。

  214、Are you sure youve thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?

  215、They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。

  216、What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?

  217、Ive never met her (before). 我从未见过她。

  218、We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。

  219、I dont wanna do that. 我不想那样做。

  220、Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。

  221、I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。

  222、Thats it? 就这样?

  223、You werent there. 你不在场。

  224、Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。

  225、They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。

  226、Thats not the rule and you know it. 你明知规矩不是这样的。

  227、Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。

  228、Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?

  229、Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?

  230、How did that happen? 怎么会这样?

  231、I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然间感到一阵晕眩。

  232、You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么吗?

  233、I never really noticed. 我从未注意过。

  234、I dont think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。

  235、How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。

  236、This is sick. / Its disgusting. 太恶心了。

  237、What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?

  238、Were different. 我们是不同类型的人。

  239、Wish me luck!祝我好运吧!

  240、You cant live off your parents your whole life.你不能一辈子都靠父母。

  241、I cant believe what Im hearing here.我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

  242、Was he doing it again?他又这样做了吗?

  243、Serious?真的吗?/严重吗?

  244、Thats not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。

  245、Are you still talking about football?你们还在谈论足球吗?

  246、She has issues.她有点意见。

  247、Why are you here?你怎么会在这里?/你来这里干什么?

  248、She is pregnant.她怀孕了。

  249、Theres some(kind of)misunderstanding between them.他们之间有误会。

  250、Ive already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。

  251、Are you through with that?你完事了吗?

  252、Whose little ball of paper is this?!这是谁的纸团?

  253、Let me fluff the pillow.让我把枕头拍松一下。

  254、Youre scaring me.你吓到我了。

  255、Youre like all chaotic and twirly.你看起来很慌张。/你慌慌张张的。

  256、He can do no wrong.他不可能犯错。

  257、Has anybody seen my engagement ring?有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?

  258、Dont touch that.不要碰它。

  259、You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family!你让我在全家人面前出丑!

  260、We will find it.我们会找到它的。

【《老友记》经典的对白】相关文章:

《老友记》第一季经典台词对白11-07

经典对白桥段07-25

小品台词对白10-07

《老友记》经典台词大全01-27

关于经典的英文对白07-08

对白的拼音解释造句02-23

《百万宝贝》经典对白03-13

武林外传经典对白04-12

恋爱的犀牛经典台词对白05-28

《外科风云》经典台词对白07-21