我要投稿 投诉建议

《阿甘正传》经典对白

时间:2024-11-13 10:27:56 赛赛 台词 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

《阿甘正传》经典对白

  对白一般指台词。 台词是戏剧表演中角色所说的话语。是剧作者用以展示剧情,刻画人物,体现主题的主要手段。也是剧本构成的基本成分。以下是小编整理的《阿甘正传》经典对白,欢迎阅读。

  《阿甘正传》经典对白 1

  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

  (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

  3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.

  (他的背跟政客一样弯曲)

  4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.

  (有时候人都会做没道理的事)

  5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.

  7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

  (我只是弹两下给他看)

  8. It must be hard being a king.

  (王一定很不好当)

  9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  11. I could run like the wind blows.

  (我跑起来像风一样快)

  12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.

  14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

  15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?

  Gump: I got to pee.

  16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.

  (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)

  18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?

  Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!

  Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)

  19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.

  (我在军中如鱼得水)

  20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!

  21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)

  22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

  Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?

  23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?

  (你嘴唇怎么了?)

  Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!

  (长官,我天生厚嘴唇)

  Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

  (那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)

  26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.

  (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)

  27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!

  28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways

  (牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)

  29. Split everything right down the middle.

  (一切都平分)

  30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)

  31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言

  32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

  (我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的`一部分)

  34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.

  (孩子,美国对你感激不尽)

  35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.

  (说的太对了,你一语中的!)

  36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!

  37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?

  Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)

  Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.

  38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.

  (那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)

  39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识

  Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.

  John Lennon: no possessions?

  Gump: and in China they never go to church.

  John Lennon: no religion, too?

  Host: hard to imagine.

  John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.

  Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?

  Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)

  40. A promise is a promise.

  (一诺千金)

  50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.

  《阿甘正传》经典对白 2

  1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre going to get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

  2、Stupid is as stupid does.

  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

  3、Miracles happen every day.

  奇迹每天都在发生。

  4、it made me look like a duck in water.

  它让我如鱼得水。

  5、I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

  6、Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

  7、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

  放下包袱,继续前进。

  8、Shit happens!

  不好的事情发生了。

  9、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

  就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

  10、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

  只要你需要,我就在这里。

  11、I am a man of my word.

  我是信守承诺的人。

  12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

  某人的一小步就是人类的`一大步。

  13、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

  没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

  14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

  牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

  15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

  这是我听过最好的答案。

  16、You are no different than anybody else is.

  你和别人没有任何的不同。

  17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

  18、Im not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

  我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

  19、I want to go home.

  我想回家。

  20、I was messed up for a long time.

  这些年我一塌糊涂。

  21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

  我和珍妮形影不离。

  22、Have you given any thought to your future?

  你有没有为将来打算过呢。

  23、You just stay away from me please.

  求你离开我。

  24、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

  25、run,Forrest,run…

  阿甘,快跑,快跑……

  26、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

  别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

【《阿甘正传》经典对白】相关文章:

经典对白桥段07-25

《百万宝贝》经典对白03-13

武林外传经典对白04-12

甄嬛传经典对白台词02-16

《美人鱼》里的经典对白05-23

关于蜗居经典对白(精选120句)07-24

港剧《金枝欲孽》经典对白12-01

大话西游经典对白台词大全04-06

电影等风来经典对白110句07-20

孤芳不自赏经典对白50句09-23